الإثنين يوليو 05, 2010 11:57 am
1. Can you help me? I _____ a post office.
am looking for
am look for
2. Tomorrow the Queen _____ open a new hospital.
will going to
is going to
3. What _____? I work in a book shop.
are you doing
are you do
do you do
4. Where _____ yesterday?
did you were
5. _____ John last week?
Did you see
Did you saw
Do you see
Have you see
6. Last month he _____ three large fish.
7. When we went in, they _____ to the radio.
8. Do you like Paris? I don't know. I _____there.
9. I'm a teacher. I _____ a teacher for twelve years.
10. She can drive; she _____ drive for fifteen years.
is able to
has been able to
11. He's the best dancer. He dances _____ than anyone else.
much more beautiful
12. They don't need any help. They can do it _____ .
13. He _____ drink whisky, but he does now.
wasn't used to
hadn't use to
didn't use to
14. It's wrong. You_____ do it.
don't have to
15. When is he coming? I _____ for over an hour.
have been waiting
16. I'm tired _____ questions.
that I answer
because of to answer
17. I don't know _____ it.
because he did
why did he
why did he do
why he did
18. We'll phone as soon as we _____ the information.
are going to have
19. When the police arrived, the criminals _____ escaped.
20. This room _____ seven times.
has been painted
they have painted
21. If I _____ enough money, I'd buy a car.
22. He said _____ happy to be in England again.
23. I enjoy _____ my friends.
that I see
myself to see
24. Her colleagues expected _____ the job.
that she gets
her to get
that she got
25. You look terrible! You _____ see a doctor.
had better to
26. He _____ be Mexican. He doesn't speak Spanish.
27. He _____have done it, but I'm not sure.
28. It's too late. You _____ have told me before.
29. If I _____ in your position then, I would have told the truth.
30. We're looking for the lady _____ handbag was stolen yesterday.
31. London is boring! I wish _____ in New York.
I would live
that I am living
that I live
32. We've reduced the price _____ sell more.
in order to
33. They've moved to a different house _____ their children can
attend a better school.
34. If you don't have to do something, it means you _____ do it.
don't must to
35. Would you like to go out this evening? No, thank you, I _____
stay at home.
36. It was _____ beautiful day that he decided to go for a walk.
37. Despite her calm appearance, she _____ frightened.
38. Don't ring at the same time tomorrow, I _____ lunch.
will be having
am going to have
39. If you're forbidden to do something, it means you _____ do it.
haven't got to
40. I don't usually eat three meals a day, but I _____ used to it.
41. He's a good talker. He always puts _____ his ideas very well.
42. We tried a new marketing idea, but it didn't come _____ .
43. This computer is useless; it's always breaking _____ .
44. Working under pressure always brings _____ the best in him.
45. I'm afraid I can't go _____ your decision; I think you're
46. It's hard to get _____ him; he's got such a difficult
47. Look _____ ! That car's coming this way.
48. If his company takes _____ ours, they'll have a monopoly.
49. Production has slowed down because they have run _____
difficulty with a particular component.
50. I'm sorry but I can't make _____ what he's trying to do.
الإثنين يوليو 05, 2010 12:04 pm
الإثنين يوليو 05, 2010 12:08 pm
الإثنين يوليو 05, 2010 12:12 pm
- عدد الرسائل : 1
نقاط : 1
الأحد يوليو 11, 2010 11:41 pm
thank you البرنامج جميل
- المعهد البريطانى
- عدد الرسائل : 139
نقاط : 178
الأربعاء أكتوبر 10, 2012 12:48 am
We are waiting for the new ONE
We are waiting for the new ONE
- Miss Maiمشرفة
- عدد الرسائل : 167
نقاط : 277
الإثنين أبريل 22, 2013 3:24 am
جزاك الله كل خير
ليس كل ما يلمع ذهبــــــــــــــــا
- عدد الرسائل : 342
نقاط : 556
الإثنين مايو 06, 2013 9:29 pm
الله يعطيكى العافية
- عدد الرسائل : 15
العمر : 43
نقاط : 15
السبت أبريل 22, 2017 3:55 am
اختبار قيم ومفيد يااستاذة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى